And so I am going to share the recipe with you.
Ingredients (12 muffins):
- 2 cups plain flour (250 gram);
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder;
- 1 tablespoon baking powder;
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (75 gram);
- 1 cup espresso (240 ml);
- 10 tablespoons melted unsalted butter (115 gram);
- 1 large egg;
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
Mix in a large bowl both sugars, flour, espresso powder and the baking powder.
In a second bowl mix the liquid ingredients: the espresso, egg, melted butter and the vanilla extract. Poor the liquid on the dry ingredients and mix fast with a wooden spoon. Clumbs aren't a problem.
Divide the batter in the muffin plate. Put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. Put the plate on a rack at room temperature for about 5 minutes. The muffins are ready to eat. Enjoy.