4pure

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photoshoot zondermeer magazine

  

Last January I had a photo shoot for a new magazine in the Netherlands: ZonderMeer magazine. The magazine is quite special because it is made for people who got a food allergy or food intolerance.
For me that's quite an issue with a peanut allergy, so I find it a great initiative.

The magazine is in the shops for about two weeks right now and there's also a folder from a big supermarket in the Netherlands, which used the cupcake photo above.

So I'm really excited about that.

But one of the photo's I'm most proud of is the photo below.
I've also got a few easter photos who are also gorgeous. And enough recipes to get me through easter holidays.

Now I'm getting back into my garden. See you around.



5 comments:

Cher Rockwell said...

Congratulations! That's pretty exciting news.
Lovely pictures.

4pure by Andrea said...

Thank you cher.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Congratulations and enjoy your garden ;~)

4pure by Andrea said...

I am patty, for sure. It's such a great weather around here.

yummychunklet said...

No wonder you're proud of that photo. It's very stylish and creatively done!