4pure

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mint tea with cinnamon

This was a very busy day. Not only did I have a lot of appointments, but the childeren had friends over and my own childeren didn't listen all the time.
O, that can be stressfull.


I can get on with that feeling all day, but I didn't. I went to my meadow and picked fresh raspberries, which were ripe. And I put on my kettle on the stove. In my herb garden I picked a sprig of lemon verbena and a sprig of mint. I made tea and spent fifteen minutes (in the pooring rain under a shelter) enjoying the silence (my childeren don't like being in the rain).
This recipe can vary in a lot of ways, but today I made the following recipe:

Ingredients:
- a sprig of mint;
- a sprig of lemon verbena;
- cinnamon;
- honey to taste.

Preparation:
Bring water to a boil and let it cool down for about 2 minutes. Pour the water in a glass. Put the lemon verbena and the twig of mint in the glass. Add honey (if you want to). Stir with cinnamon. 

Relax...




No comments: