My second son got a party. He became 7. What a big guy already. And he reads all the time. I find it amazing. When the school starts in September they almost don't know the all the characters and in May they read books.
He had a bit bad luck because his birthday was in the middle of a holiday. A lot of people went on vacation and weren't on his party. To make it more festive I made a Dutch Buffet.
Maybe you ask yourself whats that? I made:
- Sandwiches with cream and olives;
- Sandwiches with smoked salmon and dill mayonnaise;
- Sandwiches with cucumber;
- Green asparagus boiled in wine rolled in ham;
- Stuffed eggs filled with smoked salmon, green herbs or ham;
- Mini pizzas with old cheese, cherry tomatoes and cress;
- Potato salad;
- Mackerel salad;
- Crayfish salad;
- Cream cheese/smoked ham puffs (really delicious).
Everyone like the buffet and it looked great. Congratulations Bart.